KLEOS GLORY JUMPER
Kleos (Greek: κλέος) is the Greek word often translated to "renown", or "glory". It is related to the English word "loud" and carries the implied meaning of "what others hear about you". A Greek hero earns kleos through accomplishing great deeds.
The durable heavyweight fabric and soft inside make this Champion sweatshirt a perfect choice for anyone who values comfort. The embroidered “C” logo on the left sleeve will catch some eyes thanks to the world famous Champion brand.
- 82% cotton, 18% polyester
- Fabric weight: 12 oz/yd² (406.87 g/m²)
- Reverse Weave® cross-grain cut resists shrinkage
- 1×1 ribbed knit cuffs and bottom band
- 1×1 rib inserts at underarm and sides for extra mobility
- Embroidered “C” logo on the left sleeve